- This event has passed.
Pirates and Wine + Mermaids too at Royal Rabbit Vineyards
June 17 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Join us on Saturday, June 17, 2023 from 11 am to 5 pm
for this special Pirates, Wine, and Mermaid Event.
Come Scallywags Blackguards and Knaves to northern Maryland and make merry at Royal Rabbit Vineyards for a party as only pirates can throw!
Bring a chair or blanket and enjoy a day in another time! Cool off in our misting pavilion!
- Compete in the Tavern Song Contest!
- Take a Selfie with a Mermaid!
- Listen to the Music of Bone and String!
- Meet a Pirate, and live to tell the Tale!
- Walk the Plank!
- Contest: Defeat an Enemy Pirate Ship (and win prizes)
Food, Music, & Entertainment
• Bone and String – Renaissance inspired folk rock
• Tasting Da Luv (food truck)
• Syren the mermaid and her mermaid friends!
- Luna Fae Creations https://lunafaecreations.com/
- Crimson Weaves: Handmade Chainmaille Jewelry and Curios https://crimson-weaves.square.site/
- Wonder Fairy Boutique Wonder Fairy On ETSY
- IZZY MARIE Metal Designs Www.facebook.com/izzymariemetaldesigns
- Chris Tallon Creations http://facebook.com/ChrisTallonCreations
- Pirates Cove wwww.facebook.com/TheAdventuresWithPirateH
- Do Right Bros Inc https://dorightbros.myshopify.com/
- MoonStone Goddess Jewelry and Resin art
- The Emberwynter Collection http://www.emberwynter.com
- Heiress Gaming https://www.heiressgaming.com
Another reason to come to Pirates and Wine
Royal Rabbit is excited to present an all-new optional
Wine and Cheese Pairing Experience at Pirates and Wine! ($20)
While each regular ticket includes a wine tasting, this exciting menu will have three additional wines paired with three cheeses. Each of the wines pairs well with one particular cheese. We will also try each wine with the other two kinds of cheese and explain why the wine and cheese are either neutral with respect to each other or the cheese will actually negatively impact the taste of the wine.
These pairings are:
Wine: Marquise (viognier grapes) and Cheese: Goot Essa’s unique Weissa Kase
Wine: Eleonore (off-dry German-style white wine blend) and Cheese: St Clements Danish Blue
Wine: Duke (Bordeaux style blend) and Cheese: Goot Essa’s Artisan Mountain Valley Sharp Cheddar
General Admission per Carload – w/2 wine tasting & up to 5 people – $45.00
Sales end on June 16, 2023
At the door:
Additional people(more than 5 are $5 each)
Additional tastings (above the 2 are $5 each)