- This event has passed.
Medieval Festival at the Vineyard (Tickets Required)
August 27, 2022 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
YOU ARE INVITED!!
Lords and Ladies come hither and make merry at beautiful Royal Rabbit Vineyards.
On August 27, 2022, Baron Godai and Baroness Wanda of Bright Hills and King Damien and Queen Tara of the Kingdom of Acre will jointly host a festival on the shared border of their 2 lands.
Renowned Minstrels Steven Haug and Master Richard Wyn will perform ballads that inspire and tavern songs that amuse. The Almiska Dance Troupe will perform exotic dances from the East.
There will be feats of great fighting prowess in armored combat. Archers will defeat foes in the field, in castle walls, and on a tower. Those with Mighty Arms and Hearts will toss Cabers.
11:00AM Gates open, Vendor Market opens
11:45AM Opening Court
12:00PM Main Stage: Steve Haug
12-3:00PM Demo Tent: Demonstrations of Arts and Sciences
12:30PM Main Stage: Almiskal Dancers
1:00PM Main Stage: Master Richard Wyn
1:00PM Archery Field: Archery Shoot
1:30PM Main Stage: Almiskal Dancers –
2:00PM Main Stage: Steve Haug
2:00PM Fighting List: Tournament of Love
2:30PM Main Stage: Tavern Song Contest
3:00PM Main Stage: Steve Haug
3:30PM Main Stage: Almiskal Dancers
3:30PM Main Stage: Caber Toss at the Fighting List
4:00PM Main Stage: Closing Court & Awards
5:00PM Gates close, vendor alley closes.
All times subject to change.
The following local artisans and craftspeople selling a wide variety of crafts people.
- Food By Fire – Caterer specializing in barbeque & outdoor fare
- Moe Slice of Life Pizza Food Truck
- Creative Concoctions – whole leaf herbal tea, herbal oils & soap body butters.
- Peaceful Glen – Tarot readings & hand analysis.
- Wonder Fairy Boutique – Fairy Lanterns, lights, gardens, jewelry, ornaments & more
- Witches Brew – Handmade vegan & cruelty-free bath & body products.
- Rara The Dancing Painter– Paintings, candles, crowns, jewelry, belly dance wear & more!
- Resilient Crystals – Crystals and precious stones polished and rough, jewelry, dragons.
- The Horny Viking – Norse-themed leather goods.
- Donna’s Decollage – polymer clay plant monsters, gnomes, journals.
- Caelleigh Designs – beautiful hand-crafted paddles.
- KrakenMaille – chain maille jewelry, apparel, and artwork!
- Chaos Creations – Leather Masks, Floral Hair & Head Pieces, Chimes, Suncatchers & More.
- Papillon Soap Company – Handmade sustainable soaps in traditional styles.
Join us on August 27, 2022, from 11 am to 5 pm at Royal Rabbit Vineyards, 1090 Jordan Sawmill Rd, Parkton, MD. So bring a chair or blanket and enjoy a day in another time! Cool off in our misting pavilion.
For driving directions visit us at www.royalrabbitvineyards.com.
Tickets can be purchased here. Just click on the blue Register button on our StrideEvents page. Includes wine tasting for those over 21 or unfermented wine juice for those under 21 or that prefer not to drink wine.
Early Bird 6/17-7/07 $15
Pre-Registration 7/08-8/20 $19
General Admission 8/21-8/27 $25